Welcome to the saga of our family!! Enjoy the ride!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just a few of the bags!!


Well, we are off to Florida tomorrow morning. Both Mark and I are DREADING the plane ride with Raidon. We are hoping that we will be pleasantly surprised!! We just got back from a birthday party and the other child his age, was sleeping away in her stroller. I swear he is more active than any other child his age!!!! So, we are going to need to keep him constantly entertained and active...Just what others on the plane will love!!! That is the biggest deal, what others are thinking. I mean really, how many of us haven't gotten on a plane and thought, I hope that kid doesn't sit near me or cry the whole flight!!

Anyway, traveling with children is a whole new animal. These are only some of the bags that we need to CRAM into a mid-size rental car. My bag (which is the biggest) and Raidons car seat are not in this photo!!! YIKES!!

Well, pray that we don't irritate too many people and that it isn't as bad as we fear!!! I will be blogging the whole trip so, check every day or two!!! The first 4 days we will be at Disneyworld then off to Marks friends house for a trip to the beach, a 4th celebration, and a wild animal park.

Wish us luck!!!


The Fam

0 comments:

Post a Comment


The kids coloring Easter eggs!