Welcome to the saga of our family!! Enjoy the ride!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas





Christmas was great this year!! Raidon really had a great time leaving cookies, spreading reindeer food, and opening gifts! When Reedley was his age, she was still a little oblivious about the whole Santa and present thing. I guess having an older sister helped with getting Raidon more involved.
We tried not to go too hog wild with gift but with them not having Grandparents, I sort of feel like we need to make up the difference. I know it isn't about that but, I really feel the loss of Grandparents during the holidays. When I think about other kids with all of their extended families, it just makes me sad.
Anyway, Christmas was great and here is to a wonderful and safe New Year full of joy and laughter!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


The kids coloring Easter eggs!