Welcome to the saga of our family!! Enjoy the ride!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here we go!!


Well, I never thought I would be a "blogger" ( that is for you Sheila!) but I enjoy going to my friends blog and she encouraged this adventure. I figure, I will write and pour my heart out, if you want to read and see what boring things are going on in the household, you can check it out!!

Let me begin by saying that punctuation irritates me. Not when it is used incorrectly, but when I have to use it. I forget the "rules" of when to use it so I just leave it out. Yes, I am a teacher! I teach kindergarten and 1st grade. All the punctuation I really need to know is the period, exclamation point, and the question mark, and of course the occasional comma and apostrophe. For some of you, this will be a HUGE hurdle to jump but with any luck, you will be able to muddle through my punctuationless words!!For others, it will be no big deal and for you, I am thankful!!

Now, my husband is shaking his head at the idea of me doing something like this. He knows me well enough to know that I RARELY finish anything. I lose interest in things VERY quick!!!!! It's a wonder I haven't already decided to bail on this whole "blogging" thing! Once again Sheila, that was for you!!

As for the title of the blog, O the Fam, Mark and I love the movie What About Bob? and especially the particular scene when Bob arrives at the lake and starts shouting for Dr. Leo Marvin!! When he finally finds him, and sees the family, he says in a wonderous voice, "Oh, the fam". It is such a great line that Mark and I got personalized license plates on the van that say exactly that!!

Well, anyway, this will be a project full of trial and error. I hope that you will visit often and enjoy watching the family go through our different phases and challenges.I will try and post at least once a week, hopefully more.For those of you who pray, please continue praying for my Dad! Our prayers are being answered!!

Love to all and remember to Dream Big,

Michelle


1 comments:

WOSO on May 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM said...

The photo of Raidon wrestling looks like mini-Mark! He's already losing that baby face and getting that "little boy" face. Cute!

Post a Comment


The kids coloring Easter eggs!