Welcome to the saga of our family!! Enjoy the ride!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy 37th Birthday Honey Bunny!!



As many of you know, men can be really hard to buy for!! Their toys are expensive and if it's Mark, I don't know very much about his "toy" of choice...yes, you guessed it GUNS!! Not only do I not have a clue about them, but I feel totally out of my element when looking at them much less buying one. So, for his birthday, I told him we were going shopping for a TV for the office. This is something we have been wanting to do for a while. The TV in there was pretty small and Mark spends a lot of time in there. Now, he is going to spend even more time in there....I may not see him for days at a time (HMMMMM.. one would think I had an ulterior motive to get it! Just kidding). His TV is beautiful!!! The picture is awesome, it makes you feel like your watching the show in real time through a camera!!
Anyway, I have an AMAZINGLY great hubby and I am happy that he got a gift that I know he will enjoy!! Loves Marko!!

Your Chelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment


The kids coloring Easter eggs!